Togo Group has unveiled its new corporate brand identity for its family of products and services. As part of a strategic rebrand and alignment, the Togo Group brand builds upon Togo RV, its popular namesake mobile app, and further aligns the company toward its mission of creating a technology platform for road-based travel and outdoor tourism.
“We’re excited to introduce our new company name, which better reflects the way we think about our multifaceted business as a platform,” said Danny Hest, CEO of Togo Group. “Everything we do is aimed at bringing together and creating the leading products and services for road-based travel and outdoor tourism.”
Togo Group covers a number of services, including streamlining trip discovery, planning, booking, and navigation, and commercial rental fleet management and vehicle telemetry.
Togo Group operates globally with offices in Chicago, Cincinnati, Auckland, and Melbourne, managing a portfolio that includes:
- Togo RV - Togo RV offers an App-based set of tools focused on improving the RV experience. Early features include tracking service and maintenance schedules, customizable checklists, and the new Roadlink C2 Wi-Fi connectivity solution. More than 250,000 consumers have downloaded Togo RV.
- Roadtrippers - Roadtrippers helps people by streamlining discovery, planning, booking, and navigating. Since launching in 2012, Roadtrippers has helped its users plan more than 25 million trips covering more than 7.8 billion miles.
- Mighway - Mighway is a peer-to-peer RV rental service in New Zealand. More than 1,000 RVs are available to rent in New Zealand on the Mighway platform.
- Togo Fleet - For enterprise fleet vehicle operators, tourism agencies, and travel and mobility businesses, Togo Fleet offers a SaaS platform for vehicle management and revenue optimization. Togo Fleet gives access to product pricing, booking, inventory management, and maintenance features. Advanced features include intelligent vehicle schedule optimization, capable of achieving 95 percent utilization of large fleets within peak season.
- Togo Insights - Togo Insights is a suite of telematics hardware and analytics tools for enterprise fleet operators. Insights customers have experienced a substantial reduction in the costs of repairs and maintenance for their fleets, as well as a 98.8 percent reduction in speeding and a 93 percent reduction in harsh driving.
- Roadtrippers Places - Roadtrippers Places is a geo-data source for the outdoors, camping, and road-based travel industry. Using its taxonomy of more than 600 categories, Roadtrippers Places powers Togo Group brands, such as Roadtrippers and Togo RV.