Thor Motor Coach products will be on display to the public at the Florida RV SuperShow beginning Wednesday, Jan. 17 through Sunday, Jan. 21. The event will be held at the Florida State Fairgrounds in Tampa with gates opening at 9 a.m.
On display will be the Tuscany 40RT Class A diesel making its public debut. This single rear axle diesel pusher features a triple slideout, extensive kitchen workspace and two large screen TVs. Technology is at the forefront of owners’ minds and the Tuscany responds with multiplex wiring control system and 4G Wi-Fi hotspot.
Other debuts include:
- A.C.E. 32.1 – Class A motorhome with two full bathrooms
- Chateau 25V – Class C floorplan featuring twin beds with king conversion and large wardrobe in the rear bedroom
- Hurricane 34R – full-wall slideout Class A gas model with two large screen TVs and opposing seating, including a Dream Dinette booth, sofa and theater seats with footrests
- Windsport 27B – large living space in a compact package
- Vegas 27.7 – the largest RUV to date with expanded living and storage spaces
- Aria 4000 – bunk bed model with two complete bathrooms and Tilt-A-View inclining king bed
- Outlaw 37GP – Class A toy hauler with dual ramp doors that convert to patios
- Venetian S40 – dual vanity, mid-bath arrangement with sofa and theater seating
- Quantum RW28 – includes MEGA-Storage pass through basement compartment
- Compass 24LP – RUV with twin beds converting to a king bed, built on a Mercedes Sprinter
Thor Motor Coach will be in two distinct areas at the SuperShow:
- Lakeside East – 220 Main Street, Lakeside East
- Midway – 505 and 510 East Central Avenue, 540 Lake Road and 850 East Central Avenue