Thor Motor Coach is displaying a new lineup of Class A and Class C motorhomes at America’s Largest RV Show in Hershey, Pa. Gates open to the public Wednesday, Sept. 11 through Sunday, Sept. 15.
New floor plans offered by North America’s largest brand manufacturer of motorhomes include:
- Delano 24FB and 24TT – The Delano is TMC’s new modern Mercedes-Benz Sprinter RV. Both floorplans have Dream Dinette booths. In the bedroom, 24FB has a Murphy bed, and 24TT has a flip-up queen bed with cushioned seating underneath.
- Quantum JM31 – The demand for washer and dryer prep in a Class C RV was evident when TMC designed the new JM31. It features the washer/dryer prep in the walk-in closet located in the bedroom.
- Omni XG32 – Witness the power of the XG32 with 4x4 packed into a Ford F-550 under 34 feet. And don’t forget the theater seating!
- Sequence 20L – The newest addition to the Thor Motor Coach lineup is the Sequence. Both exteriors will be at the show, silver and charcoal.
- Challenger 37DS – The list on the 37DS is long and impressive. Bunk beds. Two full-size bathrooms, with one featuring a tub/shower combination. Master bedroom with Tilt-A-View inclining king bed, washer/dryer combo prep.
- Venetian – All three new floor plans will be on display and feature 30-inch entry step, three air conditioners, 10,000-watt generator, Aqua-Hot, six house batteries, electric water hose, and power cord reels, Girard patio entry awnings, keyless entry system, and push-button start.
All models including A.C.E. , Aria, Challenger, Chateau, Four Winds, Hurricane, Magnitude, Miramar, Outlaw Toy Haulers, Palazzo, Tuscany, Windsport, and Thor Motor Coach’s RUV motorhomes Axis, Vegas, Compass and Gemini have something new to offer during Hershey. Find Thor Motor Coach at Booth B4. For more details on the show, visit thormotorcoach.com/events.