Thor Motor Coach will be showcasing more than 75 motorhomes at the annual Florida RV SuperShow this week at the Florida State Fairgrounds in Tampa.
The company said visitors can experience its B Van lineup, which has proven immensely popular. According to Statical Surveys, Thor Motor Coach has driven the industry’s most substantial growth in B sales YTD, increasing by 289 percent.
Products featured at the show include:
- Sequence and Tellaro 20J – The new floorplan increases available seating positions for a van, rounding out the product’s overall offering. Built on a Ram ProMaster chassis, the layout has a rear-mounted sofa providing additional seat belts while electrically actuated to fold into a sleeping position. The SkyBunk rooftop bunk is available to complement sleeping out under the stars.
- Re(Li)able Lite power package is now standard on the Sequence and Tellaro. This bundle combines 200-Ah lithium batteries, an underhood alternator and a hefty 3,000-watt inverter to replace the traditional gas generator. The system allows campers to get off-grid while running the entire motorhome, including the rooftop air conditioner, the company said.
- Venetian B42 and R40 – The luxury Class A diesel pushers have redesigned layouts, showcasing refreshed bedrooms and bathroom ensuite, Thor Motor Coach said. More extensive showers with a built-in seat, dual vanity spaces, increased counter space and a linen closet also are part of the upgrades.
- Omni BT36 and Magnitude RS36 are built exclusively on the new F-600 Ford Super-Duty chassis with a Four-Wheel drive. The increased chassis GVWR allows campers to bring more on their travels, the manufacturer said.
- Delano and Tiburon Class Cs – What the company said is a perfect grouping of technology, safety and modern design built on a Mercedes Sprinter chassis.
- Gemini AWD will be there with its AdvanceTrac all-wheel drive.
Multiple other models will also be at the show, which begins Wednesday.