Tuesday, Jan. 31 is the last day that RV Dealers Association members will have to access educational materials and exhibitor information from the RVDA’s Convention/Expo in Novemer.
RVDA has posted the materials, which can be accessed anytime, as a service to its members.
A variety of information important to dealers is featured, along with educational seminars and Vendor Training +Plus sessions.
Some of the workshops available include:
- Hot F&I Issues: Tips from an F&I Compliance Pro, with Robert Ebin and Aaron Hartshorn
- Effective Strategies for Onboarding New Hires, by Jered Sobel
- Distance ≠ Difference: How Company Culture Can Unite Multi-Location Companies, with Lori Stacy
- Do your F&I Products Truly Support the Very Unique Needs of Today’s RVers? with Shannon Boudreaux, Coach-Net
- The Power of Pricing: Using Data Tools to Optimize Your Profit Margins, with Mark Coster, RV Trader
- Using Kenect Texting in Your Service Department, with Graham Anderson, Kenect
Online networking opportunities, discussion boards and the ability to interact with other attendees virtually will also all be available through Tuesday.
The online portal to access information is here.