Thor Motor Coach (TMC) has implemented the new QuickPick ordering initiative to enhance dealers’ ability to quickly and efficiently secure parts online.
“Based on feedback we have received from dealers, the RV industry as a whole has struggled in the area of parts order fulfillment and Thor Motor Coach is responding. We have completed our research and are taking steps to ensure the ordering process is simple and efficient”, stated Andrew VanSchoick, TMC assistant VP of operations.
Highlights of the new system include:
- Images for all 2016 to 2018 model year parts with expansion to previous models over the next 12 months
- Quick search via keyword lookup
- Common sub-parts set up for each component
- Coach-specific items, such as decals, baggage doors, windows, and fascia kits will be easily accessible
- A dedicated staff in place to perpetually update and ensure catalog accuracy
- Live and video recorded training sessions to streamline the ordering process
Along with improvements made to the parts ordering system, commonly ordered stock ships within 24 hours, including same day shipments if ordered before 2 p.m. EST.
“We want our dealers to have all the information for parts ordering at their fingertips, and when they do order, we want them completely satisfied with the service and accuracy of the parts they receive,” commented VanSchoick. “We want to provide our dealer body with an enhanced parts ordering system that is made to fit.”
If dealers would like more information on QuickPick, contact TMC customer service toll free at 1-877-500-1020.
For more information, visit www.ThorMotorCoach.com.