RV industry partners have come forward to show their support of RVX, the RV Industry Association recently announced. The RV Dealers Association’s board and members are excited about what the event will do for market growth and future development, according to the association. Other groups embracing the new event concept include 20 Groups, state associations across the country, RVDA of Canada and other dealer, manufacturer and supplier networks.
“RVX is an incredibly unique industry platform providing value on multiple business levels,” said Liz Crawford, senior vice president of trade shows and events for RVIA. “We’re even working with the state of Utah to bring in local students with an interest in technician training to expose a new generation to a field where they can adequately and successfully apply their skills.”
Attendee registration and hotels are now open for RVX.
Below are a number of quotes from industry professionals anticipating the new event:
- “I’m excited about the new concept behind RVX, which will help kick off the camping season. It will be an opportunity to see new and current products presented in a way that fits how our customers are using them … The new toolkit being developed for the event should help us find and communicate with new prospects in our market throughout the year.” – Mike Regan, president of Crestview RV Center and RVDA Chairman of the Board
- “I want to personally encourage dealers to support RVX and the RV Industry Association as they launch this completely re-imagined RV trade show event. I personally visited Salt Lake City and the show space is ideal. … I wouldn’t want anyone connected to the RV industry to miss out on what is planned for this event.” – Tim Wegge, president and CEO of Burlington RV Superstore
- “For me, RVX represents the need and want for change in our industry. It’s important that the RV Industry Association, the manufacturers, and suppliers, adapt to reach new generations and address the changing environment we dealers are seeing at the retail level every day.” – Chris Andro, owner of Hemlock Hills RV
- “I’m a California dealer so the proximity to Salt Lake City is nice and it’s a great place to visit, but I really like the idea of the web-based tool kit that they are putting together which is designed to help us reach a whole new audience of consumers we don’t already know. The additional opportunity to place orders during that time of year and see new manufacturer and supplier products that I that I didn’t see this past fall is important as well.” – Steve Richardson, owner of Richardson’s RV
- “Changing the old show into something new can’t be easy, but it’s really what we need right now.” – Frankie Barouti, vice president of Giant RV
- “I congratulate the RV Industry Association for taking the bold move to design a new and different show experience. The new RVX is timed to excite the market, right at the beginning of our selling season, with a ‘Reveal’ to highlight new innovations.” – Debbie Brunoforte, president of Little Dealer Little Prices