Transfer Flow has introduced a 50-gallon, high-capacity midship replacement fuel tank system for gasoline Ford F-150 Crew Cab pickups with 61/2-foot beds. The fuel tanks are available for 2017 to 2019 and 2009 to 2014 model years.
Each fuel tank is manufactured from 12-gauge ReliaSteel, high-yield, U.S.-aluminized steel, for durability and strength, and comes equipped with a highly engineered emission system to reduce the number of hydrocarbons released into the atmosphere.
A Transfer Flow 50-gallon replacement fuel tank is aimed towards F-150 pickup owners who want to maximize their fuel capacity and driving range without sacrificing truck bed space. These gasoline fuel tank systems are currently not available in California.
All Transfer Flow premier fuel tank systems ship complete with every component needed for installation, including straps and mounting hardware, and are covered by a 6-year, unlimited mileage warranty.
Product features include:
- Tank sits above the differential, no skid plate needed
- Fits in the same space as stock fuel tank
- Fuel tank mounts inside the frame rail
- Comes with straps and mounting hardware
- Powder coated black for durable satin finish
- Baffled to prevent fuel sloshing
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Optional upgrade: Spray-on textured coating