Ultrafabrics, a Japanese-American manufacturer of fabrics, will launch Ultraleather Geom during London’s Clerkenwell Design Week running May 21-23.
Geom is the latest collection in Ultrafabrics’ portfolio and features a small-scale pattern reminiscent of sculpted honeycombs.
“The versatility of Geom is limitless, it can be used as an unexpected accent or as the foundation of a project when paired with one of our other 500-plus Ultrafabrics,” said Nicole Meier, director of branding.
There are eight colors in the new Geom collection.
Certified by SCS Indoor Advantage Gold, a third-party program that certifies materials with low emissions, and compliant with Healthier Hospitals Initiative Version 2, a collective of healthcare organizations implementing sustainable practices, Geom provides versatility across all markets and applications.
The features and benefits of Ultraleather Geom include:
- Leading durability (14-plus weeks hydrolysis results)
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certified
- Complies with Healthier Hospital Initiative, Version 2
- Cleans with soap and water or alcohol-based cleaners
- Withstands (1:5) bleach/water solution or other approved disinfectants