Thirty Vendor Training +Plus sessions are slated for the 2019 RV Dealers Convention/Expo that will help dealership professionals learn more about the latest products, services available to them on the market. Vendor Training +Plus sessions are informative one-hour workshops offered by industry vendors in finance, insurance, marketing, sales, fixed operations, and management.
The convention takes place Nov. 11 to 15 at Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas and is sponsored by the RV Dealers Association, RVDA of Canada, and the Mike Molino RV Learning Center.
The Vendor Training +Plus sessions on Tuesday, Nov. 12 will target the training needs of fixed operations managers and top dealership professionals. Vendor Training +Plus is included with all full convention registrations and is also available separately at a special low rate of $255 for personnel who cannot attend the full convention.
Vendor Training +Plus registrants will also be able to attend the opening general session and the reception in the expo.
The following sessions will be presented. Look for further updates and information on the RVDA convention website.
8:15 to 9:15 a.m.
- CDK Global – “The New LightspeedEVO CRM”
- Dealership Toolkit – “The Technology Driven Dealership”
- Kenect – “3 Secrets to Generating 260 Percent More Inbound Leads From Facebook and Your Website”
- Parallax Power Supply – “Battery Charging on a Common 12 VDC Buss”
- Wheeler Advertising – “Learn How to Take Facebook to a Whole New Level”
9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
- 50 State DMV – “RVs at the DMV: The Same or Different?”
- DealerPro RV – “How to Accelerate Profits through a Slow Down”
- Qualify Wizard – “Engagement & Customer Acquisition with Soft Inquiry Full Credit Bureau Technology”
- Tom Manning & Associates – “Measuring the profits in the Parts Department by Product Categories”
- TruNorth Dealer Services – “Are You Making 7 Percent or More of Gross Sales in F&I?”
- Wheeler Advertising – “Learn How to Stop Wasting Money by Having a Strategy”
10:45 to 11:45 a.m.
- Blue Ox – “Providing a World Class Customer Experience by Blue Ox”
- Brown & Brown Dealer Services – “Is your Finance Department Truly Compliant?”
- DealerPro RV – “Key Processes for Improving Repair Event Cycle Time (RECT)”
- Lippert Components - TBA
- MORryde International – “Turning Customer Touch Points Into Aftermarket Sales”
- The U.S. Compliance Academy – “Dealer Participation Programs heading into the 2020’s and Compliance Outlook 2020”
Noon to 1:00 p.m.
- CloudEngage – “An Amazon Approach to RV Websites: The Power of Personalization”
- Kenect – “3 Secrets to Increasing Efficiency and Revenue in Service with Text Messaging”
- KING – “Wi-Fi, LTE, HDTV and Satellite - Understanding Changing Technology”
- Podium – “First Search to Final Sale: Understanding Today’s RV-Buying Journey”
- RV Video Library - “Top 10 YouTube Tricks. Tip No. 1 - Appear on Google in 5 Minutes!”
- Trachte Building Systems – “Adding RV Storage Units to Your Business”
1:15 to 2:15 p.m.
- DealerPro RV – “What Is it About Making Money You Don’t Like?”
- Dealership Software – “Increasing Efficiency, Follow-up, and Profit with Software”
- DISH Outdoors – “Unlock the Full Profit Potential of Selling DISH”
- Go Power! – “RV Solar & Off-Grid Innovation”
- Level 5 – “Digital Domination in your Dealership”
- Lifeline Batteries – “RV Batteries: Past, Present, and the Future”