Go RVing has added seven new videos to its AWAY series, which is a collection of adventures by real people who hit the road in an RV. Featuring a diverse group of RVers, the videos are a direct reflection of the campaign’s research-driven strategy of using authentic RVers to inspire others to consider RVing in their own travels and outdoor adventures.
- Into the Wylde – Jainee Dial and Lindsey Elliott, founders of Wylder Goods, launched an online outdoors retail company that provides outdoor gear made by women for women.
- Loki Off-Leash – Loki the Wolfdog and his human Kelly Lund, as well as girlfriend Ally and her dog Bailey, have more than 2 million Instagram followers where they document their travels and adventures with their RV and two dogs in tow.
- Our Happy Place – Will and Britta Brown are a spontaneous couple with a thirst for travel and a passion for food.
- Reel ‘Em In: Ish Monroe – Ish Monroe is a professional angler, traveling nearly 200 days of the year for fishing competitions in his RV.
- Cycling for a Cure – Gus Kenworthy is an Olympic medalist and is the first Olympic skier to come out as gay. Now Kenworthy is applying his athleticism to a cause near and dear to him for a 545-mile bike ride for AIDS/LifeCycle.
- Single Female, Will Travel – Oneika Raymond is an energetic woman with a desire to explore new things.
- The Purrrfect Adventure – JJ Yosh and Simon, the cat, use their RV to take them from one journey to the next.
As the demographics in the U.S. continue to change, it’s increasingly important to tell the story of RVing to a diverse set of audiences, stated the RV Industry Association.