Walex Products Co., a manufacturer of sanitation products, said it has launched six new premium cleaning products for the RV/marine market. The company said the cleaning line complements its popular holding tank deodorizers so RVers can easily keep their rigs fresh and clean inside and out.
The new products are:
- Rubber Roof Cleaner & Conditioner: Specially formulated to cleanse and rejuvenate rubber roofs, ensuring they remain pristine against harsh weather conditions. Available in 32-ounce, 64-ounce and 1-gallon.
- Mold & Mildew Remover: A solution to clean and remove stubborn mold and mildew. Safe for vinyl, fabrics, plastics and rubber trim and moldings. 32-ounce, 64-ounce and 1-gallon.
- Black Streak Remover: Engineered to tackle stubborn black streaks caused by oxidation runoff, this cleaner effortlessly restores surfaces to their original shine, leaving RVs and marine exteriors looking brand new. 32-ounce, 64-ounce and 1-gallon.
- Awning Cleaner: Specifically developed to remove dirt, grime, tree sap, bird droppings and stains from awnings, preserving their appearance and prolonging their lifespan. 32-ounce, 64-ounce and 1-gallon.
- Toilet Bowl Cleaner: A specialized formula crafted to sanitize and deodorize RV and marine toilets, ensuring hygiene and freshness with every use and safe to use with all Walex holding tank treatments. Available in 32-ounce.
- Kitchen & Bath Cleaner: An all-purpose cleaner designed to clean and disinfect kitchen and bathroom surfaces and safe to use with all Walex holding tank treatments, making it easier to maintain a pristine living space on the go. Available in 32-ounce.
“We are excited to introduce these new cleaning solutions to the RV and marine communities,” said Walex’s RV/Marine Sales Manager Tony Butler. “Our Ph.D. chemists and production team worked tirelessly to develop cleaning products that work safely and effectively alongside our best-selling holding tank treatments. With these new offerings, we aim to enhance the RVing experience, ensuring comfortable and clean travels, no matter how long the trip.”