RV Learning Center will host the webinar “Embracing Age in Your Safety Culture: Baby Boomers to Millennials,” from 2 to 3 p.m. EDT on Thursday, June 22. Dealers can learn more about Generation X and Millennials entering the workforce with their different set of skills, culture, and attitude, and how to get them to buy into job safety.
In addition, some people in the workforce do not have the opportunity to retire as early as prior generations. With age comes additional safety considerations, and senior employees can be more susceptible to serious injuries.
Key items of discussion:
- The differences between generations
- The different work habits of each generation
- The different learning styles when it comes to training
- How to re-evaluate your personal protection equipment
- How to embrace technology: social media/phones
- How to provide opportunities and embrace safety between generations
Dealer webinars are provided by RVDA’s strategic partner KPA as part of the array of educational offerings available through the RV Learning Center.