Elkhart, Ind-based WFCO Electronics, known as innovators of RV and automotive power conversion solutions, is introducing a new and improved 1000-watt inverter product, the WF-5110RS.
The WF-5110RS offers customers a variety of features:
- One thousand watts of power to run larger appliances.
- Low parasitic draw for longer battery life in standby mode.
- Reverse polarity protection keeps the unit safe from accidental battery terminal switch-ups. Competing units may suffer permanent damage to internal electronics.
- Intelligent power switching capability to allow smooth transitions between power sources with minimal disruption. RVs often have many power source options to choose from, such as solar, battery, generators, and shore power. Today’s camper needs the ability to switch sources quickly and painlessly.
- Produces AC output with a pure, clean sine wave, just like standard house current. This precision assures maximum appliance compatibility, especially in clocks, electronics, and computers.
“At Arterra Distribution, the RV division of the WFCO Group, we are focused on the design and manufacturing of quality RV power products, and have been for over 40 years,” said Jamie Buckmeier, director of product development at Arterra. “The WF-5110RS inverter is an innovative unit that adds quality, simplicity, and reliability that RV power systems formerly lacked.”
With a history of under 1 percent in warranty claims, WFCO said it is committed to providing RV parts that reflect a consistent commitment to quality, backed by an unmatched sales and service team to bring the best solutions to market.
Arterra Distribution is the RV division of the WFCO Group, and is a family-owned company that has been providing technologically advanced and innovative quality power products for more than 40 years. Visit www.wfcoelectronics.com/industry-firsts/ for a long list of all innovations.