Winnebago Industries will share key initiatives and insights at this year’s National RV Trade Show in Louisville, Kentucky, running today through Dec. 1, the company reported in a news release Tuesday (Nov. 29).
“Winnebago has embarked on a journey we believe will position the Company for sustained growth and success in the years ahead,” said Michael Happe, President and Chief Executive Officer. “We invite dealers, business partners and industry leaders to learn more about the recent steps we have taken on our road to success through a series of scheduled talks with members of our executive leadership team.”
“Winnebago Talks” will be held at the Winnebago Display, located in the South Hall of the Kentucky Exposition Center, Booth 1601. Scott Degnan, Vice President & General Manager, Towables Business will speak on the presentation stage at 11:15 a.m. today, Brian Hazelton, Vice President & General Manager Motorized Business will speak at 3 p.m. today and Happe will speak at 11:15 a.m. on Wednesday.
Winnebago’s display will also feature the latest additions to its award-winning lineup. Featured new products and floorplans include:
- Paseo 48P (Class B) – The first Class B motorhome built on the Ford® Transit Van chassis. Featuring the powerful Ford EcoBoost engine, the Paseo offers a rear dinette that can be used as a dining and lounging area and a cross-coach sleeping space.
- Era 70M (Class B) – An industry first in a Class B RV – the Era 70M features a slide room that houses a standard powered Murphy + bed that hinges down to form a continuous sleeping space.
- Vista/Sunstar 27PE (Class A Gas) – Offers Class A amenities at a comfortable price and length. A dinette and sofa bed oppose each other at the front of the coach, a split galley is located mid coach and a private master bedroom and bathroom are located in back.
- Vista/Sunstar 32YE (Class A Gas) – The new, double slide 32YE is well-designed, with a dinette, swivel cab seats and sofa/bed positioned to create a lounge for family and friends to enjoy.
- Forza 38W (Class A Diesel) – Features three slide rooms, two full bathrooms and fixed bunk beds. The living space houses an entertainment wall with a large HDTV on a flexible mount. Other amenities in the living area include a standard electric fireplace, a dinette with a picture window and plush furniture.
- Journey 40J (Class A Diesel) – The new 40J is the quintessential diesel featuring our exclusive Maxum Chassis®, generous storage and increased towing power. Factor in a full -wall slide and this bath and a half floorplan will impress with spacious living up front, a large master bath and entertainment features including an available 11-speaker premium cab sound system.
- Winnie Drop 170K (Travel Trailer) – Newest entry to the retro profile line up. It features an outside kitchen, sleeping, cooking and bath areas in an easy to pull light weight design.
- Minnie Plus 26RBSS (Travel Trailer) – The first model in a new line up of Minnie Plus travel trailers. The Minnie Plus completes the line of this series beginning with the Micro Minnie, the Minnie and the new Minnie Plus. These models will feature bigger slides and be traditionally sized campers.
- Spyder 29KS (Toy Hauler) – Exciting new design in travel trailer toy haulers that features a creative floorplan with a galley slide room. The floorplan allows for maximum cargo area while towing and maximum living space when arrived.
- Voyage Lite, Voyage and Voyage Suites (Fifth Wheels) – A new lineup of fifth wheels covering the half ton towable market, the mid profile segment and also the full profile extended stay traveler.
Dealers will also have the opportunity to test Winnebago Information Navigator, a new iPad application containing key Winnebago information to assist with future success. A special area in the Winnebago display will be available to test the app and experience its functionality.
The National RV Trade Show will also be the first national show Winnebago will participate in since announcing the completed acquisition of Grand Design RV, LLC. Grand Design will be located in Booth 4000 in the West Hall.