A total of 15 workshops are set for fixed operations professionals attending the 2017 RV Dealers International Convention/Expo from Nov. 6 to 10.
A video preview of one of the events can be seen above.
All parts and service personnel are also invited to attend an awards and education session for the Society of Certified RV Professionals on the evening of Monday, Nov. 6. The education presentation, by Janelle Barlow, will focus on the topic: “Make Your Brand Come Alive in Your Service,” and is especially relevant for fixed operations managers.
Certified personnel can earn continuing education units toward recertification by participating in education workshops at the convention/expo.
The presenters and workshops are as follows:
- “Managing Parts Inventory: Not Your Common Parts Inventory Challenge” by Mike Nicholes
- “Turning Customers from Upset to Loyal” by Valerie Ziebron
- “The RV Dealership vs. The Online Merchant” by Mike Nicholes.
- “Better Communication for Better Dealership Results” by Pete Smith
- “Refresh and Repeat: 10 Secrets to Keeping Your Store New and Exciting” by Linda Cahan
- “Turning Customer Craziness Into Sales” by Linda Cahan
- “Making Your Store a Profit Center” by Gary Weaver
- “Four Essentials to 100 Percent Service Absorption” by Don Reed
- “Hawaiian Shirt Day is Not the Answer: Discover the Intrinsic Motivators that Drive Employee Success” by Carletta Clyatt
- “Do You Have a Service Coordinator in Place?” by David Foco
- “Lessons from the Master Service Advisor” by Valerie Ziebron
- “Upper Management’s Role in Service Success” by Valerie Ziebron
- “The Branded Customer Experience: Your New Competitive Edge” by Janelle Barlow
- “Do You Have Order Takers or Sales People in Your Parts and Service Departments?” by George Dans
- “Parts Processes that Boost Your Service Sales” by Ken Barnes
- “Compliance: 2018 Compliance Outlook” by Randy Henrick
- “Compliance: CFPB-Proof Your Dealership” by James Ganther, Esq.
Convention registration is available for RVDA members at a lower rate than for non-members. The theme of the convention/expo is “Gear Up for Success.” The tracked education workshops take place Wednesday through Friday, Nov. 8 – 10.
The two days of Vendor Training Plus sessions are hosted by industry leaders who provide products and services for dealers. See a full listing of participating Vendor Training Plus companies and exhibitors on the convention website.