Nominations are in for the RV Industry Association board of directors. Seven director positions are up for election, two manufacturer seats, three supplier seats, one park model manufacturer seat and one at-large seat.
Scroll down for photos of the candidates.
A record 22 candidates are running for this year’s open seats, including six manufacturer representatives, two park model RV representatives, 10 supplier representatives, and four at-large representatives.
Below is a list of all the candidates up for election:
Manufacturer (vote for 2):
- Scott Hubble, Pleasant Valley Teardrop Trailers/nuCamp RV
- Dustin Johns, Travel Lite RV
- Bob Martin, Thor Industries
- Matthew Miller, Newmar Corp.
- Phil Sarvari, Gulf Stream Coach
- Greg Wallman, Space Craft Mfg.
PM RV Manufacturer (vote for 1):
- Dick Grymonprez, Champion/Athens Park Model RVs
- John Soard, Woodland Park
Supplier (vote for 3):
- Matt Carboneau, WESCO Distribution
- Kevin Casey, Jaeger-Unitek Sealing Solutions
- Jorge Antonio Campos, Boyd Corp.
- Michael Gerowitz, Tredit Tire and Wheel Co.
- Beau Gringer, Diamond Shield
- John O’Sullivan, Crane Composites
- Matthew Petrill, Furrion
- Mary Pouliot, Thetford Corp.
- Jay Riblet, D&W
- Bill Rogers, Keystone Automotive Operations
At-Large (vote for 1)
- Chris Carpenter, Creative Products Group
- Mark Johnson, Big Life Tiny Homes
- Tom McCarthy, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles U.S.
- Jeff Sather, Freightliner Custom Chassis Corp.