Go RVing’s experiential marketing efforts shift into high gear with the approach of the summer travel season to bring a hands-on RV experience to consumers in the campaign’s target market.
This year’s marketing campaign includes partnerships with “Country Living”, the LPGA,
Go RVing is teaming with “Country Living” to have an RVing presence at Country Living Fairs this summer and early fall. The kickoff event took place from April 24 – 26 in Nashville with Go RVing having two RVs on display – a Starcraft AR-ONE MAXX travel trailer and a Riverside RV Retro 177 travel trailer.
In addition to the RV displays, Go RVing sponsored seminars presented by the Sisters on the Fly. The “How-To Chats” took place around the Go RVing Firepit focusing on “Organizing Your Trailer,” “Towing and Safety,” and “Dutch Oven Cooking.”
Go RVing will have displays at upcoming Country Living Fairs taking place in Rhinebeck, N.Y. in June, Columbus, Ohio in September, and in Atlanta in October.
Go RVing is promoting RV travel and camping at two LPGA tour stops this spring with RVs displayed on the golf course.
The first event was at the North Texas Shootout at the Las Colinas Country Club in Dallas, from April 30 – May 3, featuring a Newmar Ventana Class A motorhome and a Roadtrek RS Adventurous Class B motorhome provided by National Indoor RV Center of Dallas.
The vehicles were loaned to Go RVing with the assistance of the Texas RV Association (TRVA). Nearly 2,000 golf fans toured the RVs at the event.
A Forest River Georgetown Class A and a Thor Chateau Class C are being showcased at the Kingsmill Championship this weekend (May 14 – 17) at the Kingsmill Resort in Williamsburg, Va. These units are being provided by Dodd RV of the Peninsula in Yorktown.
Go RVing kicked off the national advertising campaign’s experiential marketing outreach for 2015 at the Southeastern Wildlife Exposition, held Feb. 13 – 15 in Charleston, S.C.
In addition to the events detailed above, Go RVing will also have displays at:
• The Dominion Riverrock from May 14 – 18 in Brown’s Island, Va. and the GoPro Mountain Games from June 4 – 7 in Vail, Colo. as part of the media buy with Outside.
• Coastal Living’s Seaside Events this summer with exact locations and dates to be determined.
• The Iowa State Fair from Aug. 15 – 16 in Des Moines, Iowa through a partnership with Family Fun.
• Jamboree in the Hills in Belmont, Ohio from July 16 -19 in conjunction with LiveNation as well as another country music festival to be determined with CMT in June or July.
• The Wild Georgia Shrimp Festival from Sept. 19-20 in Jekyll Island, Ga. in affiliation with Southern Living.