The RV Dealers Association of Canada has named its recipients of the 2018 to 2019 NTP-STAG Canada Bursary. A total of eleven bursaries valued at $1,000 and one bursary valued at $1,500 were awarded to eligible technicians from British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario and Quebec this year.
Steinar Gronnesby of Leisureland RV Centre in British Columbia received the $1,500 bursary.
The $1,000 bursary recipients include:
- William Van de Leur, Lethbridge Motors & RV, Alberta
- Michel Dumont, Namao Automotive Repair, Alberta
- Jordan Nielsen, Fraserway RV, British Columbia
- Miles Carriere, Fraserway RV, British Columbia
- Torrey Halverson, Mike Rosman RV Sales, British Columbia
- Calvin Damsted, Eastview RV, Ontario
- Kyle Ratthe, Eastview RV, Ontario
- Donald Bisson, VR Soulière, Quebec
- Stephen Hockridge, Parkview RV Centre, Alberta
- Mike Nehoda, Rangeland RV, Alberta
- Alexis Rietze, Big Boy’s Toys, British Columbia
Applications for the 2019 to 2020 bursary will be available soon. Visit www.rvcareers.ca/awards for more information.