Luxury RV manufacturer Redwood RV, Topeka, Ind., is refining its lineup as it unveils a completely revamped product line at the Thor Industries Open House starting Sept. 19.
Ranked No. 1 for calendar year 2015 in the $80,000-$100,000 retail price point, according to Statistical Surveys, Redwood has earned a reputation for innovation, distinctive design, and features especially appealing to experienced RV owners.
“Active RVers and full timers make up a large part of our base,” said CrossRoads/Redwood President Ryan Juday. “We continue to leverage our strong ties with our owners and our talented dealer body to refine, improve, and broaden the Redwood line. I believe our partners will be ecstatic with what they see at Open House.”
Among the many upgrades to be shown at Open House:
- New exterior graphics package and choice of three new full-paint options
- Completely upgraded custom Falcon Integrated Technology chassis with 8,000-pound axles, H-Range tires, Center Point air-ride suspension and FlexAir pin box
- iN-Command RV automation system which makes it easy for the owner to control and monitor most RV functions through their smart phone or tablet
- Upgraded interiors featuring 2 new hardwood decors along with enhancements to ceiling and living area to refine the luxury market
- Redwood “Dream Kitchen” with Furrion residential appliances and soft-close doors similar to those found in luxury homes partnered with solid surface cutting board and residential pantry.
- Top-of-the-line theater system featuring 55” Samsung curved LED television, sound bar and
- Blu-ray player as well as exclusive Tru Sit Motion furniture with eight function control
“These are just some of the many upgrades we have made while actually lowering the price point to broaden our market and hit the sweet spot,” Juday said. “Along with our 100 percent factory pre-delivery-inspection, full rain bay test, and two-year warranty, we believe dealers will view Redwood as the best choice in luxury fifth wheels. We invite all dealers to visit us at Open House and see the new Redwood products.”