Here are some of RV PRO's most popular feature stories from 2018.
- Trailblazing Toy Haulers: Heartland RV continues at the forefront of the toy hauler market thanks to its focus on offering industry-first features and intelligently designed floorplans.
- Battle of the Super C’s: Although motorhomes built on the Super C platform represent just a fraction of the total Class C market, demand is booming and the top three players are slugging it out for market share.
- RV Windows to the World: Lippert Components adopts its glass windows to changing ideas and times in the RV market.
- Shedding Pounds, Not Tears: The teardrop trailer market is generating strong interest from consumers, who appreciate the ability to tow those trailers with even four-cylinder cars.
- The New B’s: With Class B motorhomes showing dramatic growth in the past five years, several new players have jumped into the market. Whether the niche market can maintain its momentum moving forward remains an open question.