One thing 2018 has shown is that you can’t obtain success without there being a few greedy hands nabbing at what you got … or burning it … or leading police on for several years before finally being caught.
RV thefts were reported to such a degree that Goshen, Ind., dedicated its very own CSI: RV task force.
So, as 2018 comes to a close, here is RV PRO’s best (i.e., worst) reported crimes of the year.
- RV Industry Embezzler James LeBelle Arrested in Texas
- Dealership Torched by Rival RV Employee
- RV Bandit Leads Police Chase
- Thefts Reported at Dutchmen Mfg., Gateway RV, and Jellystone Park
- Stolen Indiana Travel Trailers Worth $600,000 Recovered in Michigan
- Suspect Behind Spate of RV Factory Thefts in Cuffs
- Chicago Bandit Nabs $22,000 RV from Storage
- RV Thief Sentenced to Minimum of Seven Years