WFCO recently began offering WAGO connectors, which aims to render the common problem of improper wire hook up during installation, according to the supplier. The WAGO connectors crimp the wires with spring pressure instead of screws, resulting in quicker installation and more accurate connections.
Additionally, the WAGO connectors eliminate the need to check torque settings, according to the supplier. This reduces the number of tools needed and the amount of damage during installation, while simultaneously lowers the potential for a repair.
“The WAGO Connectors are a huge benefit to our customers,” said Rich Dotson, president of Arterra Distribution. “The ease of installation combined with hassle-free maintenance will make their jobs that much easier when installing WFCO products.”
There are numerous types of WAGO Connectors, but we chose the PCB terminal strips with lever-actuated Push-in CAGE CLAMP connection due to its many benefits:
- Tool-free operation
- Ability to open several clamping units at once
- Ability to perform testing parallel and perpendicular to conductor entry
- Shorter wiring times, reducing labor costs
- Maintenance-free connections, providing long-term savings
- Safe to use in harsh environments; corrosion resistant
- Compatible with any type of wire
- High resistance to vibration and shock, with no wire damage or break in contact
To learn more about the WAGO connectors, visit wfcoelectronics.com/wago.