The RV/MH Hall of Fame’s Annual Induction Dinner honoring the Class of 2020 will be held Aug. 3 at the Hall of Fame’s Northern Indiana Event Center in Elkhart, Ind., according to Darryl Searer, president, RV/MH Hall of Fame.
“Our 2020 Induction Dinner celebration begins at 5:30 p.m. with a cash bar cocktail party, followed by the dinner and induction ceremonies at 6:30 p.m.,” said Searer. “I hope a record number of friends and colleagues of the inductees and industry members will join us in honoring these outstanding industry pioneers who have had a major impact on our professions and lives.”
Those being inducted in the Class of 2020 include:
- Mark Beecher, RV retail finance, South Dakota
- Garth W. Cane, RV service technician; Professor, Cobourg, Ontario
- David Fought, RV manufacturer, Indiana
- Jeff Pastore, RV dealer, Ohio
- Dave Schutz, supplier, Indiana
Manufactured Housing Inductees
- Steven P. Adler, manufactured home community owner/operator, Florida
- Burt Dickman, manufactured home communities, Indiana (Deceased)
- Ron Dunlap, association executive, Virginia
- George Porter, manufactured housing resources, Delaware
- Jerry Ruggirello, manufactured home community owner/operator
In addition to the induction ceremony, the Hall is seeking sponsors for the various induction dinner events.
“We encourage those planning to attend to make their reservations early because preferred seating is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis,” said Searer.