Entegra Coach recently unveiled the Reatta, the newest addition to its luxury rear engine diesel product offering, at the Family Motor Coach Associations International Convention and RV Expo in Gillette, Wyo.
Built on the Spartan K1 raised rail chassis with independent front suspension, the Reatta sports a Cummins 360 horsepower engine, features high-end finishes.
The 37-foot Reatta is designed to meet consumer demand for a more accessible package for younger RV buyers, as well as customers looking to drive a smaller luxury diesel motorhome.
Spartan’s chassis features an independent front suspension not offered on similar coaches by competitors and has Bilstein shocks.
Reatta Luxury Diesel Coaches feature:
- Spartan K1 raised rail chassis with independent front suspension
- Four exterior paint choices
- Three custom floorplans
- Choice of two interior designs
- Solid hardwood cabinets, styles and fascias
- Galley kitchen complete with residential refrigerator with ice maker and water dispenser, induction cooktop, 1.5 cubic feet convection microwave oven, solid-surface countertops and stainless-steel sink
- Vegatouch Lyra command center with App for integration of coach controls
- Entertainment system including a 50-inch LED HDTV with a sound bar in the living room with Blu-Ray player in living area, and a 32-inch LED HDTV in the bedroom
- Hand laid polished tile flooring
- Exterior 39-inch LED HDTV
- Industry-leading manufacturer’s limited 2-year warranty and 24-hour roadside protection plan
“We are very excited to add another luxury diesel coach to our Entegra Coach lineup and reach a new audience in the Class A market segment with this smaller, premium motorhome,” said Brion Brady, GM of Entegra Coach. “This new coach, while smaller in size, offers the same luxury and premium ride that our owners have come to expect.”
The unveiling will feature scheduled media tours of the new luxury coach and the opportunity to speak to Brian LaPray, national sales manager for Entegra Coach and Steve Guillaume, president of Spartan Specialty Vehicles.
This is FMCA’s 98th International Convention and RV Expo, and it is being held at the CAM-PLEX multi-event facilities in Gillette and goes through Saturday, July 21.