This article is from our older website archives. Some content may not be formatted or attributed properly. Please Contact Us if you feel it needs to be corrected. Thank you.
The RV Dealers Association of Canada will be holding the Trouble Shooter Clinic from Oct. 29 to Nov. 2 in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. Space is limited to 45 participants.
The five-day training includes:
- Axle components, brakes and suspension systems
- Batteries, RV solar systems, charge controllers
- Through frame slide out electric & hydraulic
- Schwintek in-wall slide-out
- Slimrack slide-out
- Suburban furnace and water heater
- Weight distribution and sway control hitching systems
- Fifth wheel: hitches, short bed truck solutions and rail mounting systems
- Electric trailer brake controls and braking systems
- Truma Combi & CP Plus, AquaGo
The deadline to register is Oct. 15.