RVIA Announces ’40 Under 40′ Award Winners
RVIA has announced the first annual “40 Under 40” award winners. These 40 individuals, who were nominated by their peers and selected by members of the RVIA Trade Shows and Events Committee, represent current and future leaders in the RV Industry who are under 40 years of age.
The first annual 40 Under 40 Award Winners are:
- Aaron Young, Dutchmen RV
- Adam Smith, Prime Time Mfg.
- Amber Briere, Lazydays RV
- Andy Wesdorp, Heartland RV
- Angela Howard, Horizon Global Americas
- Anthony Wollschlager, Dicor Corp.
- Ashley (AJ) Jones, Heartland RV
- Ben Hettrick, Smiths RV Centre
- Brandon Bretz, Bretz RV & Marine
- Chris Bornemann, RVIA
- Coley Brady, Heartland RV
- Courtney Robey, RVIA
- David Ostlund, Coach-Net
- Heather Chandler, RV Trader
- Heather Leach, Pennsylvania RV and Camping Association
- Jason Obendorf, ObeCo
- Jeff Runels, Keystone RV
- Jered Sobel, Sobel University
- Jessica Ulanowicz, Horizon Transport
- Jim Hoogendoorn, Jim’s Camper Service
- Joe Bullyan Jr., Bullyan RV
- John Feddersen, REV Group
- Jonathan Brock, Keystone RV
- Kary Galbreath, D&N RV Service
- Kirk Bates, Newmar Corp.
- Lindsey Johns, Travel Lite RV
- Mark Davis, Aqua-Hot Heating Systems
- Melissa Harrigan, Hemlock Hill RV
- Micah Staley, Grand Design RV
- Michael Terlep, Forest River
- Monika Geraci, RVIA
- Nate Goldenburg, Grand Design RV
- Russell Eckstein, Mount Comfort RV
- Ryan Ellson, Thor Motor Coach
- Ryan Smith, Lippert Components
- Shawna Plemmons, Bill Plemmons RV World
- Soeren Thanscheidt, Mercedes-Benz USA
- Tabitha Personke, Little Dealer Little Prices
- Troy Nusbaum, Dicor Corp.
“We are proud to salute the achievements of these individuals who exemplify leadership at their companies, show a sense of community, inspire others and help support the industry through their efforts,” said Liz Crawford, RVIA senior VP of trade shows and events. “These individuals strive to better themselves, their company and our growing industry.”
The inaugural class will be recognized at the Outlook Breakfast at 7 a.m. during the National RV Trade Show on Nov. 28.