Tour of Leisure Travel Vans Unity FX
Winkler, Manitoba-based Leisure Travel Vans, a brand of Triple E RVs, introduced a concept version of its Unity RV at America’s Largest RV Show in Hershey, Pa., this September.
A recent report from Vogel Talks RVing takes readers on a tour of the concept, outlining the features and specs of the Sprinter-based motorhome.
Leisure Travel Vans currently offers five floor plans: Twin Bed, Island Bed, Murphys Bed, Corner Bed, and FX.
The company used customer feedback to design the FX, hoping to deliver innovation in the model’s features, according to the report.
“The Unity FX’s Leisure Lounge System allows you to create a completely customizable living space. For relaxing and living, an endless amount of seating options allows you to live out the good life, while the Residential-style sectional sofa provides even more entertainment options when company’s coming over,” VogeltalksRVing reports.
“An impressive feat of German Engineering, the Mercedes-Benz 3500 Sprinter Chassis is the perfect fit for the 2017 Unity by Leisure Travel Vans. And, with a 3L V6 BlueTEC diesel engine under the hood, you’ll enjoy a smooth yet powerful ride with class leading fuel economy estimated at 15-19MPG,” the report reads.
Leisure Travel Vans Unity FX features
- Chassis: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 Cab w/ 3L V6 BlueTEC Turbo Diesel 188 hp/325 ft-lb w/ MB 5 Speed Auto Trans.
- Leisure Lounge w/ Murphy Bed (68 inches x 76 inches) and Flip-Down Table
- Oven: Stainless Steel Convection Microwave
- Refrigerator: 2 Door – 3 way – 6.7 Cu. Ft. Fridge/Freezer – Stainless Steel Look Door
- Cooktop: LP – Euro. Flush Mount w/ Glass Cover
- Shower with grab handle, c/w Door & Skylight
- TV: 28 inch LED
- TV: 24 inch LED in Bedroom
- USB Outlet in Bed Area
- Furnace: 16,000 BTU Ducted Furnace
- AC: Low Profile 15,000 BTU Ducted w/ Heat Pump
- Inverter: 1200 Watt